Answered By: John Coogan Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 1254
This is due to an expired cookie in your browser. Here are several things you can try:
1) Delete Hoover's cookies:
- Go to the Hoover's Manage Your Cookies page:
- Select all the checkboxes in the list of "cookies".
- Click the Delete Selected button.
- Now go back and try Hoover's again, using this link:
Did that work? If not, here are other options:
2) Try another browser. For example, if you're using Internet Explorer, do you also have Chrome or Firefox on your computer? If so, try one of those.
3) Clear your cookies. As a last resort, you can also try clearing all your browser's cookies. That should definitely fix the problem, but your favorite sites will not "remember" you the next time you visit them. See instructions.
- I cleared my cookies for Hoover and it still did not work, but what did help was using another browser. I was using Safari and it was not working, so I switched to Firefox and is now giving me access to the browser without signing in or having an access code.